Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hello friends,

It has come to my attention that my boys are no longer babies. Therefore, the blog name "Sharon's Babies" no longer seemed appropriate. Hence, I have moved to this new blog, entitled "Texan Rose." You know, because I live in Texas, and I'm as lovely as a rose. *ahem* or rather, because my middle name is Rose. I like to pretend that using my middle name gives me some degree of anonymity online. Silly, I know.

Anyway, I discovered that I could export my entire old blog to my hard drive and upload it again to my new blog. Convenient, huh? Now I just need to make sure that all my thousands of readers are aware that I've moved. Perhaps a little note on my old blog, with a link, will suffice.

I hope that my Texan readers are surviving this bout of frigid weather (we nearly had a frost last night, and the high temperatures have been in the fifties, oh dear!). And I hope that my readers world-wide are having a wonderful new year.

Sincerely,
Me

1 comment:

  1. You scared me! I was like, "You moved?? To where?!" and then I realized that you meant you "virtually" moved. :D Whew. (I only saw the title at first, on my iGoogle page.)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will be permitted so long as you identify yourself in some way. Thanks!