Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Beautiful March Day

I posted this on Facebook, but somebody (*cough* Mercy) is always telling me "You have to put stuff on your blog, because not everyone uses Facebook."  Okay, Mercy, here you go.


This was taken at the end of a beautiful March day.  Too much driving, as usual, but very nice weather, and I discovered a great place to go for a run/walk; the Terry Hershey Park/trail (in Katy).  But if you ever go there, be sure to look at a map, because I got lost.  I thought I was going down one side of the Buffalo Bayou, crossing a bridge, and coming up the other side, but I was actually going up a fork on the way back.  Eventually I figured this out but my run/walk was a bit longer than I had intended.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be permitted so long as you identify yourself in some way. Thanks!