Thursday, March 11, 2010

Of Books and Amazon

Hey friends,

As you may have noticed, every now and then I review one of my favorite books for y'all, and usually I provide links to Amazon so that you can read the reviews and learn more about the book yourself.  Well it finally occurred to me that I may as well sign up to be an Amazon associate, so that if you end up purchasing the book via the link I provide, I get a small commission.  I'm just letting you know for the sake of transparency.  If this makes you uncomfortable and you'd rather I not get any commission for purchases that you make, don't click on the links I provide, but rather go straight to Amazon.com and look the book up there.

Adios for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be permitted so long as you identify yourself in some way. Thanks!