Friday, April 30, 2010

Great Math Resource for Homeschoolers

I've posted before about www.starfall.com, a great resource for children learning to read.  I looked and looked for a site that would be just as good as Starfall, but that would teach basic math skills, perhaps with simple math games.  (How I wish that the old MathBlaster game was still around--the new versions look awful!)  Well, I didn't have much success in finding a site for math activities, until today, when I found this one:

Math Magician

If you're like me and you're not thrilled about "magic"-themed activities for little ones, rest assured that the "magic" is in the title only.  The math games themselves are very simple and easy to operate; and like Starfall, there are no ads.  I'm looking forward to using this site with Elijah to strengthen his math skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be permitted so long as you identify yourself in some way. Thanks!