Thursday, June 13, 2013

Psalm 103 to Kilmarnock

We're in the middle of a communion season here, so I don't have much time, but I thought I'd stop in to post an old recording of a psalm we usually sing during communion services: Psalm 103, the first six stanzas. I like London New best for this psalm, but I know a lot of people prefer Kilmarnock, so perhaps y'all will appreciate this recording.

This is an old recording of congregational singing, with my dad precenting.

Psalm 103:1-7 to Kilmarnock


For Psalm 103 to London New, see this old post.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear 103. I would be hard pushed to choose between Kilmarnock and London New.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the main reason I don't like Kilmarnock is that the alto line is a bit monotonous. :) I do like this recording, though.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments will be permitted so long as you identify yourself in some way. Thanks!